Friday, March 26, 2010

strawberry plant disease




These are my healthy Honeoye plants that I am giving away to friends.


One of the Ft. Laramie plants that is showing signs of disease ?


I do not know if this is also a sign of disease or not
... turning red ?


A Honeoye in the self-watering earthbox showing signs of wilt.


Second Honeoye wilting in the self-watering earthbox.


All of a sudden the strawberry plants are not doing well. I had two plants died on me last week. And today, I have several that are showing signs of wilt or are wilting. I don't think I am watering it too much because some pots are dried out if I missed watering them for two days and those are still are doing well.

I had moved the plants to full sun area and they are blooming. I do not know if it is verticillium wilt or not. I am going to email my photographs to the experts at blooming bulb.


No comments:

Post a Comment